What is Inbound Marketing?
Inbound Marketing is a marketing technique through which it seeks to attract customers through the creation of valuable content and experiences that help solve their needs, accompanying them from the first point of contact with your brand, until a purchase is made. .
Can you help my brand?
Clear! Implementing this methodology in your brand or company will help its growth 100%, attracting various benefits such as:
* Simplify sales and marketing work: creating segmented content will help answer questions and doubts from your customers, to this we can add that 68% of consumers spend time reading content from brands of interest to them.
* Increase visibility: this thanks to the digital world in which we move today, remember that 80% of those who make business decisions prefer to obtain information from organic content, than from advertisements.
* Educate your public: the profile of the current consumer tells us that before making a purchase, they choose to investigate in order to make the best decision.
* Increase trust and credibility: Inbound is totally focused on the consumer, therefore, it is best to reach your audience through less intrusive means, gaining their trust.
* Generate traffic and leads: creating content focused on the needs and problems of your audience, without leaving aside the CTA's, forms, etc., that help guide the conversion.
* Improve the relationship with your customers: by providing valuable content, in fact, 90% of consumers believe that this type of information is useful, and 78% believe that brands that care about providing it seek to have a better relationship with them.
The 4 phases of an Inbound Marketing strategy
Now that you know the benefits of this methodology, you are surely wondering how to implement a strategy that helps your brand, and for that you must take 4 phases into account:
This point has the objective of obtaining visits, since what it seeks is for users to reach our digital media, increasing traffic to our website thanks to the content of interest that we offer them.
- Generate leads:
In this phase, what we are looking for is to get leads, that is, that whoever visits your website registers and shares their data to determine whether or not they are a potential customer.
A great way to do this is by creating signup or downloadable content that truly meets the needs of your audience.
Since you have their record in your database, it is time to close the conversion to a customer, or in other words, close the sale of our products or services.
To do this, the best thing is to offer valuable information to your consumers, in this way they will choose you and not your competition.
On this last point, we must make your client trust and thus repeat the purchase, and even make them become an ambassador of your brand that helps attract new buyers.
What are the steps to run an Inbound campaign?
1. Work the environment of your offer: In this type of campaigns, the ground must be worked before closing a purchase, creating valuable content that talks about your products and/or services. In this phase, it is best to consider different communication channels: e-mail, ebooks or guides.
2. Stable times and objectives: Creating a calendar for each campaign will be the best, always keeping in mind that they must range between 30 and 90 days, diversifying the communication channels. Once you have these parameters, you will be able to compare the return of your campaigns with the ones you already have in your marketing history.
3. Where does the traffic go?: You will have different communication channels to redirect traffic to your offers, some of them will be:
- Social networks
- PPC Advertising
4. Mature your customers: Remember that inbound marketing seeks to provide value, not pressure to get sales, so you must take into account that a conversion does not mean that your potential customer is ready to make a purchase decision, so you must take care this relationship, sending a thank you email and reporting new offers.
5. Prepare a good report: With the help of metrics, it is best to create a report at the end of each campaign, taking into account:
- new leads
- total shipments
- New customers
With this, we can see that digital marketing is about making customers fall in love, and a great way to achieve this is through Inbound Marketing. Do you want to do it? Do not hesitate to contact us and we will help you offer valuable content to your consumer, managing to grow your brand.