We know that reels , today, are one of the best ways to publicize your brand, reach a larger audience and therefore, it is a greater opportunity to increase your sales.
For this reason, we believe that it is a resource that you cannot miss, on the contrary, it is best to exploit its full potential so that you can discover all its benefits.
How to do it?
Reels definitely allow us to be creative, since we can explore endless possibilities to create new content, however, there are some good practices that will help us promote them and increase the probability of being discovered by new audiences. Take note!
* Create to click: The best way to connect with your audience is to present them with content that they identify with, such as situations or scenarios in which they can easily imagine themselves.
* Draw a plot: This point is directly related to the previous one, since the best content has a beginning, a middle and an end, in order to tell a good story. Of course, do not forget to include a hook, such as a revelation or an unexpected twist.
* Stay up to date: Joining the trends is key, from current conversations, sounds, music and even the most relevant hashtags.
* Use tools: Instagram has provided us with a large menu of tools that we can, and should use, such as filters, sounds, stickers, or transitions that can help us connect with our audience.
* The ideal format: This point is very important, since giving the correct format will allow us to offer a better visualization. Remember that it must be vertical (9:16).
* Take care of quality: At this point we are not only talking about a low resolution, we are also talking about avoiding watermarks from other applications, or content that can be considered spam, such as misleading advertising. * Share: When publishing your reels, try to share them in your stories , in this way you will increase your exposure.
Now that you have this little guide, don't hesitate any longer, start testing content on Reels !
And if you want an extra tip, we can tell you that it is best to leave fear behind and experiment, only then will you discover what content will connect with your audience.