Throughout this year, in our blog we have told you about the importance of having a strategy for your social networks and we have shared our best tricks to create efficient content.
Well, this time we want to talk to you about the importance of having ALL your content organized month by month, and the best way to do it is by having a Social Media Content Planner.
For what reasons should I plan my content?
1. You will save time: Having a calendar or a Social media content planner will allow you to optimize efforts, since you can anticipate and avoid doing different last-minute tasks.
2. It will be much easier for you to publish constantly, since by planning you make sure that nothing passes you by.
3. You reduce the risk of making mistakes, since you will have time to review your content and edit it if necessary.
4. By anticipating the calendar, no important date will be missed, whether it is some day of a celebration or festivity.
5. Your content will be of higher quality, because doing it in advance will allow you to dedicate more time and care to your design, writing, etc.
How to create a Social Media Content Planner?
We already know that by having more control over our content we run a lower risk of spelling mistakes, using the right tone, etc., which on top of everything else, reduces the pressure and stress of doing things at the last minute.
You may be wondering, how do I do it?; And this is where we tell you: we have the solution for you! Well, we set ourselves the task of designing a Social Media Content Planner with everything you need:
- Template content planner in Canva 100% editable
- Content format for: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin and Pinterest
- 2022 calendars
- Important dates
- Brainstorm and objectives
- Formats by social network
- User guide + tips for networks
Best of all, this tool is totally free, all you have to do is download it for free, and voila! You can view the link to the template in Canva as well as a video tutorial on how to work with this incredible resource.
You will also receive an email with this information so that you can always have it at hand.
What are you waiting for? Download it and start planning all your content.